Direct Investors initially reached out to Alteza Labs to consult and create an online marketing campaign that would generate more traffic and leads for their financial services website. After their initial consultation, we came to a crossroads due to their current web presence. Direct Investors realized that their previous online presence wouldn’t convert website visitors into leads due to the difficult to read layout, difficult to navigate homepage, and lack of trust factors.
Alteza Labs redesigned their financial services website to focus on the most important things to website visitors. By improving the layout, we were able to make it visually easy to navigate and appeal to visitors within the few seconds that visitors decide to stay to leave to a competitor’s website.
- Website was difficult to navigate and read due to a single-column text layout
- Site conversion due to a lack of trust factors and anonymity
- Previous website didn’t have calls-to-action to move leads down the sales funnel
- We improved their layout to have more images and text arranged in easy-to-digest formats
- Improved website conversion by highlighting trust factors and putting company member’s profiles front and center
- Included plenty of calls-to-action to increase conversion of website visitors to leads and eventual customers
- Client Direct Investors
- Date December 29, 2013
- Tags Financial Web Design, Responsive, Website Design